From check presentations, to learning sessions, to completed projects – see everything we’ve been up to so far this year.
And the Incentive Goes to:
- New Caney Independent School District received a $7,500 check for participating in the Resource Management Services energy savings measure.
- Sam Houston State University was awarded $34,858 for completing multiple HVAC, lighting and new construction projects last year.
Lunch, Learn and Earn
Entergy Texas recently hosted several successful Lunch and Learn events with some of the top architectural and engineering firms in our territory. Thanks to all the following organizations for joining us:
- PBK Architects/LEAF MEP
- CMTA Consulting Engineers
- Architectural Alliance, Inc.
- LaBiche Architectural Group
- We’ve already completed 39 projects, with total savings of almost 3.8 million kWh annually. The 22 participants have earned $182,573 in incentives for these projects, and there’s plenty more.
|Participants||# of Projects||kW||kWh||Incentives ($)||Avg. Payback (years)|
Project by County
- Montgomery County completed the largest percentage of projects so far at 43 percent, followed by Liberty, Jefferson and Orange County.
Measure Mix (kW)
- Thirty-nine percent of the measures installed included LED lighting and 30 percent of projects were custom. General lighting, refrigeration, HVAC upgrades, lighting controls, and commercial kitchen measures rounded out the rest of the measure mix.